Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!



Good Morning friends! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend and taking advantage of the beautiful weather we had yesterday here in California. I wanted to share with you today a birthday gift that I made for one of my good friends Jennifer! The tote was inspired by my cousin Niki, she made me one for my birthday, I don't know if it was here original creation or one that she cased, you can see her version and other creations by clicking here she's pretty taltented if I don't say so myself! The card is a 3x3 and fits perfectly in the tote with plenty of room to spare so I added a gift card and some truffles to complete my gift. You may not be able to see the detail of the leaves in my photo but I crimped the leaves to add texture you can see it a better in the 2nd photo shown. I really like how this gift set turned out and the color combo that came together in the end, what about you?

Recipe for 3x3 card:
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp Set: Well Scripted {mini Occasions}
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Extra Lg. Fancy Flower punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1/2 circle punch, Scallop trim Border, Crimper, Jumbo Grommets

Recipe for Tote:
Paper: Rose Red, Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Envelope DIE, 1/2 circle punch, Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon, Jumbo Grommets, Crystal Affects
Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment