Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holiday Hoopla Fun!

Happy Sunday! I know, I know I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks, so sorry for that I've been really busy prep for classes, SU! parties and most of all Stamp Camp. Here are a couple of pics from our Holiday Hoopla Stamp Camp that was yesterday. Boy was it a lot of fun. It was a great success and thank you to all the stampers that came yesterday. Thank you also to all the demonstrators that helped to organize camp. It was lots of fun and lots of laughs. I always have a great time with everyone not to mention all of my demo sisters get together afterward and have dinner together and cheers to another fun camp.

So here is a picture of all the ladies starting to line up to get in and start having fun creating {picture above}. If you missed this Stamp Camp don't worry another one will be under way around Feb/Mar but that date is still to be determined. Don't worry I will be sure to definitely keep you all posted.

Here is another picture of the morning session and the ladies are in full swing laughing and creating and having a great time. I will share more pictures with you tomorrow. So stay tuned for more Stamp Camp highlights coming your way. Happy Stamping and enjoy the rest of your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment