Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday SAMMIE!

Happy Birthday Sammie, my niece Sammie turned 3 on Thursday but today is her birthday party. The theme is build a bear so I decided to make her birthday card based on her theme. I apologize for the picture quality it not very crisp for some reason. Hmm, it's probably operator error. =D I had a bit of a struggle this time around with my water coloring, so I think I'm going to have to work on that a bit more. I have to run though I'm off to get ready to go build a bear this should be a lot of fun for all of the kids and us BIG kids too!
Supplies:
Paper: Pawsitively Prints II, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Water Color Paper, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petal Cone Die, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels


Here is my gift all wrapped and ready to go! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for some guest stampers tomorrow! Have a great Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment