Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JACK


Good Morning my creative friends. Boy is it a chilly windy mess out there today here in California. The perfect day to stay in and create. Hopefully I get to do that today we will see if my 2 year old allows for that. LOL =D! My son was invited to a birthday party this past weekend and it was a lot of fun and this is the card that accompanied Jack's gift. I really love the colors from this DSP not to mention I love my birthday bot! I wish that I can say that I came up with this layout all by myself but truth be told I was inspired yet again from Mary Fish, some of you may know that I stalk her blog, she is such a inspiration for me! I kept the layout exactly the same only changing colors and DSP to make it work for me. Click here to see Mary's version of the card. Thanks for stopping by and if your here in California be safe out on those roads and try and stay dry!
Card Recipe:
Paper: Thoroughly Modern, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Watercolor paper
Stamp Set: Lots of Bots, Everything Nice
Inks: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Accessories: Circles #2 Die, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Large Star & Small Star Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment