Monday, January 25, 2010

THANK YOU'S!

Good morning friends, I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. I enjoyed mine but it certainly goes by fast doesn't it. Today's post was a favor that I made for a class that my cousin and I recently had together. When I made these "thank yous" I wanted to make them cheery and bright, I hope that I achieved that goal. I got the idea from a blog that I frequent well let's be honest it's a blog that I stalk, Inking Idaho by Becky Roberts. I love her blog she has a lot of creative ideas and she is one of many that keep me inspired. By clicking here you can view her original design. The bag that these little goodies are stored in are Wilton's pretzel bags and the goodies in this bag are york peppermint patties mmmm yummy! I do have to admit not all of the yorks made it into the bags =D!! Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think? Thanks again Becky R. for the wonderful idea!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Holiday Blitz

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP {new mini occasions, and I'm loving it!}

Ink: Pumpkin Pie & Taken with Teal

Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Scallop circle punch, Bermuda Bay ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment