Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today we are all honoring our fathers. So I thought I would share a father /son scrapbook page that I made using our MDS {my digital scrapbooking} I used this particular page for a calendar I made. I thought what better place to use this than for the month of June. I really love watching our son playing with his daddy and capturing those candid pictures. Well I'm off to spend the day with my favorite boys but I leave you with this poem that I came across and liked. Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's, you are all so very special!

God took the strength of a mountain, The majesty of a tree,The warmth of a summer sun, The calm of a quiet sea,The generous soul of nature,The comforting arm of night,The wisdom of the ages, The power of the eagle's flight,The joy of a morning in spring, The faith of a mustard seed,The patience of eternity, The depth of a family need,Then God combined these qualities,When there was nothing more to add,He knew His masterpiece was complete,And so,
He called it ... Dad
- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment