Monday, June 21, 2010

KING OF THE GRILL

Here is one of the father's day cards that I made for one the men in my life, this one went to my father in law. I'm a pretty lucky girl he's the BEST! We had a really great father's day, I hope that you all did too! Unfortunately my card didn't photograph as well as I would have liked, it's a bit on the dark side. I had fun coloring in my grill guy, I find that I don't use a lot of stamp sets that require coloring so this was a nice change. I'm going to run off now to enjoy this weather, until tomorrow. Have a great day!
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP {mini}
Stamp Sets: King of the Grill
{used on this card, digital download item# 123174}
Inks: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Accessories: 5/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Word Window, Blender pens

























No comments:

Post a Comment