Saturday, July 10, 2010

you're INVITED

Happy Saturday! I hope all of you are off to a great start to your weekend. It looks like it's going to be another beautiful sunny day. We had our Multi~Demonstrator garage sale last night and it was a lot of fun and their were a lot of deals and great items that were for sale. If you weren't able to make it, shoot me a email and we can arrange a time for you to come by and check out what I have in my garage sale bin. If you do not live in my area and are looking for something specific I can check to see if I have it! I accept paypal.

Now for today's post. I have to say my camera is not taking the best of pictures lately, UGH! These are baby shower invitations that my friend and I made for her shower. Let me tell you this was sorta of a challenge for me, why you ask? When trying to figure out what my friend Melissa had wanted for her invitations I asked her what look was she wanting to go for, she specifically told me, I want it to NOT be anything baby! So I made a few different cards and this is the one we came up with! End Result she was very happy with her invites! WooHoo! BTW, I think this DSP might be one of my new FAVES! Stay tuned for ribbon shares, there will be a total of 6 colors, more details to follow! Supplies list below.


Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamp Set: Introducing {retired or can be purchased as a digital download}
Accessories: Large Star Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Stars #2 Die, Neutrals Buttons, Dimensionals
















No comments:

Post a Comment