Thursday, July 1, 2010

NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG IS HERE!

I'm so excited to announce that the New Idea Book & Catalog is here! We now have the chance to purchase from the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I can't wait to start crossing off my must haves from my wish list. I absolutely love the NEW catty and I know you will too, my wish list just keeps growing!
If you would like a print copy of the new catalog you can purchase your copy for $9.95 and I will ship it to you FREE {USA only}! Just email me your name and email address to gremgirl@sbcglobal.net and I will send you an invoice via Paypal. If you would like to find out how you can earn it FREE email me at gremgirl@sbcglobal.net or you can contact me at www.lorrainetoll.stampinup.net to find out how! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment