Thursday, March 22, 2012

Matter of Moments Notebook

I know I've been MIA for awhile. There's a laundry list of reasons why but I wont bore you with that. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of posting. This is one of a handful of notebooks I made for someone that wanted to give as gifts. I was really happy with out this one came out. for some reason I was having trouble creatively putting this together. My customer was specific in colors but let me design. It's a bit hard to tell in the pic but there is some embossing on the black, I used the large swirly image from the Creative Elements stamp set.
Supplies:

Paper: News Print Specialty, Cherry Cobbler CS (this color looks red in pic), Textured Basic Black CS, Vanilla CS

Stamp Set: Creative Elements, Elements of Style & School Lines

Ink: Versa Mark & Basic Black

Accessories: Butterfly Die, Perfect Pennants Die, Decorative Label Punch, Punch Bunch Pack, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons and Rhinestone Jewels. Clear Embossing Powder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

TIP: I wanted the Scallop that the butterfly was going to sit on to be firm and hold it's shape so I added some of our DSP backing board to the cardstock before running it through the Perfect Pennants die.


1 comment:

  1. I just love how your journal turned out!! Beautiful!! I will be featuring this journal on My Crafty Picks #61 with a link back to your blog on 4-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete