Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this card quite some time ago, end of January to be precise. This card went to Caleb's cousin Ava. I got the idea from a picture that was floating around in cyberspace from Leadership this year. It was a display of a number 5 wrapped in baja breeze seam binding it was absolutely adorable. Of course I cant find the picture to show you all now. When I saw it I knew immediately that I wanted to design a card around it. I was really happy with the turn out. I hope Ava liked it too. =D It's hard to tell in the picture but I wanted a pink glittery number 5 so I sponged the silver glitter paper with pretty in pink reinker. In hand the color is a few shades darker. Drop me a line and let me know what you think?
Supplies:

Paper: Textured Baja Breeze, Textures Rich Razzleberry, Silver Glitter Paper

Stamp Set: Family Reunion, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Punch Bunch Pack, Blossom Builders {mini}, Early Espresso Bakers Twine and Jewel Rhinestones, Striped Embossing Folder


1 comment: