Monday, June 4, 2012

FOR YOU

Good Morning and Happy Monday! This is one of the cards that we had as a make and take for Catalog Launch Event on Saturday. I really like the way this card came out unfortunately it didn't photograph very well. I'm really loving the color combination in this comfort cafe. It may be because it combines 2 of my favorite go to colors and a new color fave of mine, Soft Suede, Pool Party and my new love Midnight Muse.  I found this clean and simple layout from a card that was sampled for demonstrators during our new catalog pre-order. Drop me a line and let me know what some of your new favorites are. 

Supplies:

Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP, Very Vanilla CS, Midnight Muse CS

Stamp Set: Layered Labels

Ink: Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse

Accessories: Apothecary Accents framelits, Large Oval Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Early Espresso Bakers Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment