Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MISS JUNE SWAP~ FRIENDLY WORDS

Hello friends! Sorry for being MIA for the last couple of weeks. I've been really busy lately and also we were having computer trouble. UGH! So I hope we are over it now. Today's post is one of my MISS June swaps that I participated in. The set that we were to use was the Friendly Words jumbo wheel, which I was really excited about because I recently purchased it so I was able to break it in. Yippie!!!! I will be getting my swaps in the mail hopefully by tomorrow so I soon as I do I will share them with you. This card is standard size and a joy fold.

So the recipe for this card is as follows:
Paper: Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White and Tea Party DSP
Stamp Set: Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel

Ink: White Craft and Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Butterfly Die Cut, Clear Rhinestones and White Embossing Powder

I don't think that is shows very well in the picture but the words are embossed onto the Basic Gray CS. I hope that all the participants in this swap enjoy this card. I know that I was pretty happy with the way it came out. Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more Miss June Swaps.




No comments:

Post a Comment