Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!


I made this card back in August for one of my younger sisters. I found a layout challenge that I believe I had seen on a previous Mojo Monday. I tend to go there for inspiration when I'm feeling like I'm in a creative fog. I really love this Patio Party DSP lots of great patterns  and I love the way that it show cases some of the newest in colors not to mention the stamp set I used "YOU'RE AMAZING" it's a definite must have. I love, love this set. I've got to run lots on the list of things to do today. Stay tuned for the same card but with a masculine twist tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! =D



Supplies: 

Paper: Baja Breeze CS, Midnight Muse CS, Whisper White CS & Patio Party DSP

Stamp Set: You're Amazing

Ink: Primrose Petals & Midnight Muse Markers

Accessories: Apothecary Accent Framelits, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Mini Silver Brads, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment