Monday, September 17, 2012

Holiday Soiree



I had a fun filled weekend of Stampin'. Our 2 day Holiday Soiree Stamp camp was held this weekend.  I had lots of laughs with my fellow demos and all the ladies that attended camp. It was a great time. 
I want to thank all of the stampers that attended and also thank the stampers that ordered to go kits. 
Also a big thanks to all of the hard work from my fellow demo sisters that made this camp successful and the talent going into the projects and displays.

Not able to make it to camp this year?? Well, here is your chance. For one week only we will be offering our Camp to you to take home this offer ends September 24th.

Your kit includes everything to make all six of these beautiful cards.
Cards will be stamped, punch embossed for you.
Assembly required. DSP patterns may vary.
Price of kit includes shipping.

Holiday Soiree Kit to Go


No comments:

Post a Comment