Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thanks So Much


Today will be a quick post I have lots going on today.  This is one of my cards that I made for a possible camp card, and made it. It was1 of the 6 projects picked. It's a very simple card without a lot of layers or much to it which is usually completely out of my comfort zone. It is a 4x4 card and is a signature size for me so I've been told. It's a bit hard to tell in the photograph but I spritzed a little bit of frost shimmer paint when I was done. I made the shimmer spritz by adding rubbing alcohol to one of our Stampin' Spritzer bottles and then adding a few drops of the shimmer paint. If you want it to be really shimmery then add more paint to the mix. I hope you have a great weekend.



Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White Card stock

Stamp Set: Oh, Hello {spring catalog}

Ink: Calypso Coral & Old Olive Marker, Early Espresso

Accessories: Needle Point Border EF {spring catalog}, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine and Frost Shimmer Paint Spritzer 

TIP: Add rubbing alcohol to one of our Stampin' Spritzer and mix in a few drops of Frost Shimmer paint. You can add more Shimmer paint to mix if desired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment