Friday, March 8, 2013

Tea for Two Flower

 Happy Friday, boy did this week fly by! First off I want to say thank you to everyone who came to camp this last Saturday! It was a whole lot of fun for me and I hope you had just as much fun as I did. From what I was hearing during the card hop it sounded like nothing but positive. I also want to thank all the demonstrators for all of their hard work and especially to Angie who took on the task of our treasurer because in all honesty that is not a task that I would want. =D

OK, onto my post. These are the name tags that I made for us demos to wear during our Card Hop. I really must say when I volunteered to make new name tags I wanted to make a flower to attach to them one that  at the same time could also be removed so that they could add it to anything afterward. I'm also not the sewing type so it had to be a no sew. I know I could easily thread a needle and just do minimal sewing but I really just didn't want to. So I cut my flowers using the Fun flowers die using the second to the largest and the smaller one the one that looks like our blossom punch. I also used a flower from the blossom party die (the one with the multiple petals) I cut 2 of each flower giving me a total of 6 layers, added some starch to make my flower full and  then used my handy dandy glue gun to assemble it together. Overall I was really happy with the end result and how they came out. Drop me a line and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes 

Ink: Lucky Limeade

Accessories: Tea for Two Fabric, Fun Flowers Die, Blossom Party Die, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Bakers Twine 



No comments:

Post a Comment