Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trick or Treat




Here is a card that I made for our Holiday Happiness stamp camp. I happy that my card was chosen for one of the camp projects. There were alot of great halloween projects to choose from. I had fun creating this simple card I was able to use the fabulous washi tape which is perfect for those fun and quick cards. When creating this card for a possible camp card I wanted something that would be able to allow our customers to experience the greatness of washi tape and see first hand how simple it is to use.


Thanks for stopping by I'm hoping that I will be able to post more this week. I guess we shall see if blogger will be kind to me or not.



Supplies:



Paper: Basic Black CS, Tangerine Tango CS, Very Vanilla CS



Stamp Sets: Tags 4 You {holiday catalog}



Ink: Stazon Black



Accessories: Label Bracket Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Witches Brew Washi Tape {Holiday Catalog}


2 comments:

  1. Lorraine, I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER, hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOWER me also if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete