Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm BACK!

Yay! I'm finally back well at least I'm hoping that I am. Fingers Crossed. I've been having a lot of issues with blogger lately which is the reason I've been on a hiatus lately. At first it started out with me not being able to upload pictures and then snowballed from there. With everyday life I haven't been able to sit for hours to try and fix it. I actually still don't even really know what I did but it seems to be working at the moment. Keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't a fluke. =0) Sorry for the rant. 



OK, so on to today's post. This was a card that my Super Stampers made a few meet ups ago. I love the bright colors of the Birthday Basics DSP and tend to use it often. I used a sketch challenge for my layout but for the life of me can't remember which one I often Mojo Monday or Sketch Sunday for layout inspiration. I have to run for now but boy is it good to be back. Thank you for stopping by.

Supplies: 

Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Whisper White CS, Bermuda Bay CS, Raspberry Ripple CS

Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake & A Dozen Thoughts

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple

Accessories: 2 3/8" Circle Scallop Punch, Circle Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack, Neutrals Button, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Polka Dot EF and Bright Candy Dots

1 comment: