Friday, October 15, 2010

EAT CAKE!

OK, so I'm sure you are thinking you may have seen this card somewhere, well you are absolutely right I cased this card from the current Stampin' Up catalog on page 158. This card caught my eye when I saw how the ribbon draped down. This card was made for a charity raffle. We needed a masculine birthday so we {meaning me and my down line Jenn} went to our new handy color coach and came up with this color combo which i really ended up liking a lot. Love that NEW color coach it's really been helpful with taking me out of my normal choice of color combinations and getting me to really step out of the box. If you don't have one yet it should definitely be a must have on your wish list! It's a gotta have! =D Enjoy your Saturday and Happy Stamping.

Supplies:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Stamp Set: Everything Nice
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Marina Mist Markers
Accessories: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4" Marina Mist Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment