Saturday, October 23, 2010

AMOUR!

Happy Saturday! This was a swap that I did at our last imprints meeting. I hadn't realized that I never posted it. I really love this stamp set and had just purchased it si I thought what better time to break it in than to use it for my swap cards. I decided to change my card size up from the standard size card, and use our scallop square die. I think it makes such a cute card. At our imprints we not only do a swap we also have a contest. I didn't win this swap card contest {boo hoo}, maybe next time. There were a lot of great cards to choose from I'm really lucky to be part of a group of very talented ladies. It's a rainy day here in Tracy, CA so I'm off to organize my stamp room and create the day away. Happy Stampin'!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cheery Cobbler, News Print DSP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Scallop Square Die, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 5/8" Grosgrain Black Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment