Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Happy Monday All, I hope that you all had a great weekend. I sure did it was a busy, busy weekend. We went to Hannah's 4 yr birthday party which this card was for and we had a blast of course I think my son Caleb's favorite part of the party was cake I couldn't keep him away from it. I also attended my first Longaberger party on Sunday which I have a feeling won't be my last. If you have never heard of it the make these amazing baskets by hand you can check it out by visiting Treva Alviso website here.

As for my post today as mentioned this card went to Hannah or should I say to Hannah's mom who is a fellow SU! demonstrator as well. The theme was Princess Party so when making my card I thought I would join in the theme. To be honest I have had the worst creative brain freeze lately I'm hoping to get my mojo back. So with that said I wasn't sure of my card, but the other mommy's and demo's at the party liked so I guess all is good. What do you think and do any of you get those creative blocks? Thanks for stopping by but I gotta run I have a sick child to tend to and wants some TLC.

Supplies:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Nursery Suite DSP
Stamp Sets: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, White Taffeta Ribbon, Tasteful Trim XL Die {mini}, Extra-Large Decorative Label Punch {mini}

No comments:

Post a Comment