Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Niki!

Happy Sunday! This card was made for my cousin Niki, who is also a SU! Demonstrator. I had to wait to post this so she wouldn't see it prior to getting it. And then like a bone head I forgot to photograph it so she took a picture for me, thanks Niki =D! I've been having lots of fun with this Play Date DSP I'm finding that lately it's my go to DSP. What's your favorite DSP? I have to run now I have to get ready for my class today, excited to get together with my crafty girls. I love stamp time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Whisper White and Play Date DSP

Stamp Set: GOt Treats? , Fabulous Phrases

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and So Saffron

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 2/3" Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment: