Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas

Happy Tuesday! I know I have been MIA lately from my blog, I've been so busy with holidays, me and my family getting sick, workshops and a mini vacation thrown in the mix somewhere and everything else life decided to throw my way! Are you all ready for Christmas? I have to admit I still have lots to do, I feel like this Christmas just snuck up on me so fast that I didn't even see it coming. Anyone else feel that way? I sure hope I'm not the only one. OK, so onto today's post. This was a card that I made for a swap group I joined. It's only been a couple of months that I have joined but it sure has been fun already. I look forward to seeing what cards I will be getting every month. So I recently purchased the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and I haven't gotten to play with it yet, but let me tell you when I first saw this stamp set in the catalog I thought to myself eh that's a cute stamp set but I can do with out it. I'm sure some of you are thinking is she crazy that set is top on my list. I know, I know I was crazy! I started seeing the cutest cards with set from my local stampin' friends to all over cyber world and then I decided I had to have it, better late than never. This set is not only super cute but it is so much fun to color in. So here is my first card with this stamp set. Drop me a line and let me know what you think. BTW, don't you just love the new SU! fabric?! =D
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Water Color Paper
Ink: Black Stazon Ink, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze Markers & Aqua Painter
Accessories: Ovals Die, Candy Cane Christmas Fabric, Candy Cane Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment