Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you, Tracie!

One of my friends hosted a party this past Friday! I had a a lot of fun and meet some new people. That's part of why I love being a SU! Demonstrator, it's gives me some girl time and I get to share what I love to do. This was the hostess gift that I made for Tracie. I knew that she likes bright colors. So I thought I would alter this notebook around that idea. I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit from the summer mini called Playful Polka Dots. Don't you just love this bright cheerful color combination? I do. Thank you again Tracie for opening up your home to me and having a fun girls night of stamping and chatting!


Supplies:

Paper: Simply Scrappin' Playful Polka Dots DSP, Rose Red Textured CS, Old Olive CS, Daffodil Delight CS and Whisper White CS

Stamp Sets: Broadsheet Alphabet

Ink: Rose Red

Accessories: Quick Accents from Simply Scrappin' Kit Playful Polka Dots {summer mini}, Ribbon border punch, Wide Oval Punch, Daffodil Delight Stripped Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Stripped Ribbon {retiring}, Floral Fusion sizzlet and Rhinestone Jewels










No comments:

Post a Comment