Thursday, June 23, 2011

THANKS so much

A little bit of old and a sneak peek of NEW! I needed some thank you cards to accompany some orders that I had. I wanted quick cute and simple. I got the idea from a really cute bag I saw online somewhere, that used our fancy favor die and just took that idea and made it into a card. Of course I added some of my own touches here and there. The stamp set I used was the a la carte "Thanks so Much" this stamp is retiring as of July 1st. Sneak Peek alert: Just Add Cake DSP available July 1st. I love this DSP it's so fun and I love the color combination. Well I've got to run I have a long to do list today so I should probably get crackin'. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Supplies:

Paper: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Whisper White & Just Add Cake DSP {available July 1st}

Ink: Poppy Parade

Stamp Set: Thanks so much{retiring}

Accessories: Large Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Lattice Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels




















No comments:

Post a Comment