Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wish BIG

Happy Wednesday! Boy did our weather go from one extreme to the other here in California. It's been cold and windy with rain here and there that I thought we would never see summer. We missed spring all together and jumped right in to 90+ degree weather. What happened to our transition weather mother nature? I'm not going to complain though my son is loving it and loving that he gets to play outside in the water! So I know that I've been MIA for a couple weeks now I've just been so busy with workshops, my sisters graduation and everyday life. This card was from my birthday stamp a stack that I had just a few weeks ago. I actually cased my own cards just using different DSP and colors. If you would like to see my original you can view that here. The girls loved it, I love the bright colors in this Celebrations DSP {if you want this DSP you better get it while it's still available it's on our retired list}. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more cards from my stamp a stack class! Have a great day and be sure to go out and enjoy this weather!

Supplies:


Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, Celebrations DSP{retiring July 1st}, In color & Brights Patterns Pack


Stamp Set: Word Play


Inks: Real Red & Pacific Point Markers, Daffodil Delight ink pad


Accessories: Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 2 Step Bird Punch, Dazzling Diamond Glitter


Note: I sponged the edge of the candle flame using Daffodil Delight ink to give it a darker look.



No comments:

Post a Comment