Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scentsational Season 4X4


These were another set of Stamp Camp contenders that didn't make the cut. These were really fun to make, I'm really enjoying playing around with this stamp set. This size card seems to be my go to size, I think it's the perfect size to accompany a gift. Drop me a line and let me know what you think.


Supplies: 

Paper: Festival of Prints (holiday), Cherry Cobbler CS, Early Espresso CS, Whisper White CS

Stamp Sets: More Merry Messages (a must have =D), Scentsational Season (holiday)

Inks: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Lucky Limeade & Pool Party Ruffled In Color Ribbon, Faceted Buttons, Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Merry Mini Punch Pack (Holiday), Holiday Framelits (holiday), Jewel Rhinestones

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment