Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beautiful Birthday

I made this card back in October for my cousin Niki. It took a bit of time to get it to her between turn of events with life and the post office it caused it to get to her later than I'd hoped. For this card I wanted to do something simple and elegant. I have a really hard time with simple and I tend to add lots of layers or embellishments sometimes even both, so I thought I'd challenge myself a bit. I don't think I did too bad. Thanks for stopping by! =D 

Supplies:

Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Baja Breeze

Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourishes (pg.121)  and  Beautiful Birthday (pg.44)

Ink: Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple

Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Delicate Designs EF, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment