Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scentsational Christmas


Are you already for Christmas? I'm close I've finished my Christmas shopping and now I can really get cracking on all the holiday paper crafts I wanted to complete like Christmas tags and various treat holders, The fun stuff right?  So I will keep this post short.

The size of this card is 4x4 and seems to be a go to size for me, so I've been told. I really do have fun making this size card for just about anything whether it be to hold a gift card or even to just accompany a gift. I used Be of Good Cheer DSP for the base of the card (this dsp is located in the current catalog on pg.164). I forgot to take a picture of the inside but I layered a piece very vanilla card stock on the inside so that I would have someplace to write. Well off to spend some quality time with my family today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


Supplies:

Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Very Vanilla & Wild Wasabi CS

Stamp Sets: Scentasational Season & Pennant Parade

Ink: Wild Wasabi & Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Merry Minis Punch Pack, Holiday Collection Framelits, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Jewelry Tag Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,  Festive Piercing Pack, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment