Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thinking of You



Here's a card that we did at a recent Super Stampers. The ladies requested that we do not do Christmas and could they do a variety of occasions for the projects. I knew for sure then that I wanted to do a masculine card that could be for any occasion especially for a man's birthday if chose to. So this is what I came up with. I love the lovely as a tree set and it looks so pretty when embossed you may not be able to see it in the picture but this was heat embossed using pewter embossing powder. I'm really loving the new Core'dinations card stock especially when used with the woodgrain embossing folder it gives that added texture. I gotta run off to do some much needed errands.


Supplies:
Paper: Early Espresso, Core'dinations Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Orchard Harvest

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Sweet Essentials

Ink: Early Espresso, Versa Mark

Accessories: Apothecary Accents, Autumn Accents, 1" square punch, Ribbon Slides, Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Ribbon, Pewter Embossing Powder and sanding block


No comments:

Post a Comment