Monday, May 6, 2013

hello, baby

 Boy did this weekend fly by. I wish it had lasted just a little bit longer. I went to a stamp get together a few weeks ago. I was pretty excited when I saw that my friend Cary had this as her shoe box. I have a few cousins that are pregnant and are due within the month. I made a couple changes from Cary's original card and I added some ribbon. Loved the card Cary and thanks for sharing. Since making this card my cousin had her baby and momma and  sweet baby girl are in good health and home. With a very proud big sister.

Congratulations!
 Anthony, Sandy & Joanna
Can't wait to see you all later in the week. =D

 Supplies:

Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White , Melon Mambo, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP

Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials, Rain or Shine

Ink: Pacific Point

Accessories: Needle Point Border EF, Cloudy Day EF, Ovals Collection Framelits, Scallop Oval Punch, Lg Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Melon Mambo Organza Ribbon, Bright brads and Rhinestone Basic Jewels 


No comments:

Post a Comment