Saturday, October 24, 2009

PETAL ENVELOPE DIE BOXES: STAMP CAMP FAVOR


These were my favors for Stamp Camp, I made these using the Petal Card die cut. I found this creative idea first on My Creations by Ilina Crouse. I stalk her blog frequently as she has alot of great ideas. You can click here to view her original petal box as well as a tutorial.
I thought this favor box would be a great idea for stamp camp not only because I filled them with candy and who doesn't love candy, but I thought it would be a great way to demonstrate the petal die cut other than what it is intended for. I personally like to find out other ways that my Stampin' Up! tools can be used. So if you have some ideas for me for this particular die let me know because I would love to hear it or even see it.
The Recipe for this Envelope box:
Paper: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cast~A~Spell DSP
Accssories: Petal Card Die {4 times}, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Wide Oval Punch, Spooky Treats Rub~Ons, Sticky Strip and Pop~up Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Late Night Stampers blog finds of the day for Oct. 26. Not a member? Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/.

    ReplyDelete