Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy easter

Happy Easter!!!
Here are some Easter cards that I made for Caleb to give his grand parents. I took inspiration from a lot of different cards that I had seen out there. So I cant just give credit to one. So thank you to all that inspire me. I also added some of my own creativity and twists to it. My post will be brief today. we have lots to do and family to see! I hope that you all have a wonderful day no mater how its spent. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Paper: Twitterpated DSP, Sweet Shoppe DSP, Textured Whisper White CS, Bashful Blue CS, Old Olive CS, Certainly Celery CS, Crumb Cake CS, Whisper White CS

Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen

Ink: Old Olive (sponging on the leaves) Soft Suede, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Little Leaves Sizzlet, Modern Label Punch, 1 3/8" circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Cupcake Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Small Oval Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, MDS Wood grain (digital download)







No comments:

Post a Comment