Monday, February 25, 2013

make a wish

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend, I had a fun and busy weekend. Here is a card that we did at my super stampers. The ladies loved the fun look with the bright colors. I'm loving this Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP it's so bright and cheery. I found inspiration from a card in the spring catalog. I love those catalogs they are great for casing and inspiration. Thanks for stopping by but I have lots to do to get ready for our upcoming stamp camp this coming weekend.

Supplies:

Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Vellum, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP

Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials

Ink: Melon Mambo

Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Pinwheel Sizzlets, Cloudy Day EF, 1"square punch, Mini Silver Brads, 3/8" Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon, Candy sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment