Thursday, December 3, 2009

SYMPATHY~ LOSS OF OUR KITTY


Hello All! It's a very crisp and cold morning today.....brr! I recently received this card from my cousin in the mail. Our family recently experienced a loss, our fun loving cat Gremlin, and as all of us pet lovers know that even our animals are considered to be part of the family!
I know Sympathy cards are not always easy to create. I think she did a great job, thanks Niki for the card and the warm words that followed inside. If you would like to see more of Niki's creations you can visit her blog by clicking here.
This card was created using the MDS {My Digital Studio}. You may not be able to tell that this is a Hybrid card. Hybrid cards are part MDS and part 3-D embellishments. Thanks for stopping by.
** You will be loved and missed GREMLIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment