Saturday, November 14, 2009

PAJAMA~RAMA GIFTS



Last night was our Pajama-Rama that my cousin & I put together. We had a late night and a lot of fun all of us girls, laughing, chatting, munching and of course shopping the SU! Catalog. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped for being that I was distracted by all the fun and company. So thank you to the ladies that came last night from a stay at home mom that was long overdue for some much needed girl time. I hope you had as much fun as I did!
In today's post you will see some "thank you" gifts we made for the ladies that attended last night. The tablet shown above was a 8 1/2 x 11 cut in half. This paper can be purchased at any office store in various sizes, they will also cut it in half for you, you just have to ask them to do it. Using Sticky Strip I covered the existing spine and added some DSP {tip: before cutting into a brand new sheet of paper look at your scrap size pieces to use.} To finish them off I added a little shopping bag from the Things I Love stamp set, I punched the image with a 1 1/4 circle punch and layered it using the 1 3/8 circle punch and Scallop Circle Punch. Our ladies really loved them so what do you think? Drop me a line and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment