Thursday, February 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA DOLLY



Good Morning! We have been having great spring weather here the last couple of says so I'm crossing my fingers for another beautiful day before our rain returns. Here is a card that I made a couple of days ago. It was for my grandma she turned 82 however I know she had fun telling everyone she was turning 28! This was a quick and simple card. I tend to have a difficult time sometimes with quick and simple, how about you? I was pretty pleased at how this card came out and most importantly Grandma Dolly loved it too!


Card Recipe:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love Specialty DSP {mini occasions}
Stamp Set: Birthday Bliss
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Square Scallop Die, Pennant Die {circle scallop}, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment