Wednesday, February 17, 2010

RECIPE BOX EXHANGE/ CLASS


You are Invited
to
A Recipe Exchange Party
Thursday, March 18th 6:30pm
in Tracy

I don't know about you but I can always use more recipes. I seem to rotate the same old recipes every couple nights. So I need more variety. How about you? Of, course this recipe exchange still has a Stampin Up flare to it. Stampin Up has introduced these stylish Recipe Boxes perfect for taking all of your new recipes home in. All you have to do is RSVP to me by March 3rd. The cost of the Recipe Box is only $30. In the box you will get one Magnetic Recipe Storage Box, 64 recipe cards, 8 divider cards, one cooking tips and measurements card, and 11 sheets of die cut embellishment sheets. Then let me know what one dish you would like to bring (is it a starter, salad, soup, side dish, main dish or dessert?) I hope to get a variety of recipes for you to take home with you. Come and bring your dish and the recipe, then taste all to other dishes and write down all of your favorites.

Even if you have never attended a Stampin class before this is a good one to start with. No stampin required. Just a need of recipes and and appetite to try lots of yummy food and good company!

I really hope you can make it!
I have included some pictures of the recipe box so you can see how cute it is. And like all my events, please invite someone to come with you! Just be sure to RSVP by March 3rd so I can order your recipe box prior to this event.

Please email me if you have any questions through my stampin up website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment