Saturday, February 13, 2010

SWEET BABY GIRL!



Good Morning & Happy Weekend! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to post. I've been preparing for our Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp coming up on the 27th and I have more responsibility this time so I decided to get ahead start. Today's post is another of BABY card of many that I promised I have several more this month to go! =D This card is a 4x4 and I love putting them into our translucent bags because not only will the card fit perfectly but you can see it too! So I love coordinating my card with how I wrapped my gift. Our standard medium envelopes work fit this size card too! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Recipe for card:
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities, Short and Sweet
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window, 1/16 Handheld punch, Latte Buttons, Linen Thread, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling diamonds



No comments:

Post a Comment