Friday, February 5, 2010

BABIES, BABIES AND MORE BABIES!



I absolutely love babies and boy am I going to be surrounded by them soon enough. I have 5 friends and family that have little ones on the way and recently found out that another close friend of mine is pregnant. As well as a cousin and a friend that just had babies. Needless to say there will be lots of baby cards being posted on my blog and baby showers to attend. Woo Hoo!
I feel a baby fever coming on with me hmmm baby #2 for me! LOL!
Today's baby card was inspired by a journal I found in our Stampin Success magazine that we as demonstrators receive every month. I love it, it is always filled with so many ideas and color combinations. It's also very helpful when your creative mojo decides to take a vacation on you, I know we have all been there. The journal is the third picture down. Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Tall Tales DSP
Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities
Ink: So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Scallop Square Die, 1 3/8 Square Punch, Small Star Punch, Button Latte Buttons, Fresh Favorites l buttons, Linen Thread, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, MDS {the sail boat in our the Nursery Necessities stamp set is to big to fit in the squares so I adjusted it to the size I wanted in our My Digital Studio}


No comments:

Post a Comment