Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THANK YOU, BEVERLEE

Good Morning, I received these cute little boxes last week. It was a very unexpected thank you gift, the door bell rang and I thought to myself I wasn't expecting anyone I wonder who that could be? I opened the door and to my surprise it was my up line Beverlee with these cute little post it note boxes for my grandma and I, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised! Beverlee volunteers at interfaith in Tracy so we had donated birthday bundle care packages for less fortunate families. You can find out more on how you can help by clicking here. Thank you so much Bev we absolutely loved them.

I'm not sure of all the supplies that were used to create these boxes but you can jump on over to Beverlee's blog for more info by clicking here. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment