Thursday, April 29, 2010

MINI FOLD OUT ALBUM

Afternoon All, I realized that I never posted pictures of my fold out album. At the time my camera was MIA and I guess once found it slipped my mind. This was one of the samples shown at our last class it is a mini fold out album using 1 Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. My mini fold out album was a lot of fun to create and is the perfect gift, with Mother's day creeping around the corner this would be the perfect handmade gift. You can view another sample at my cousin Niki's blog by clicking here.
In this picture I tried to show you all the different folds that it has for pictures and or journaling.

Here is the top view, this album is a lot easier to put together than it looks. If you would like to get started on yours click here to start shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment