Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PUNCH BOOK CLASS #4

Date: Thursday, May 20th
Time: 6:30 PM
Cost: $5.00 {book included}
Minimum Order: $15.00 {day of Class}
Where: My Home in Tracy
RSVP by Sunday, May 16th
Each page is a different image of course. Everything is punched out for you in advance you just attend and put your images together while having fun and visiting with friends.
Remember, all classes can be done my mail as well. If you can't make it to the class, there is no reason for you to miss out. Did you miss the first 3 classes? Well you can buy those too. If you would like to join now and start at class #4 then the cost of the class is only $5 but if you would like the first three classes as well then I can do that for you too! The cost is just $20. If you can not attend you can pick up your punch book contents anytime after May 20th or I can mail them to you for an additional postage cost of $3.00. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment