Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SUMMER MINI SNEAK PEEK

As most of you know our Summer Mini is just around the corner, it will start May 1st. I'm really excited to say that there are a lot of fun stamp sets, accessories and great color combination ideas coming our way. Here is one of my sneak peeks. I used the New Square Lattice embossing folder for my background. I'm really loving this folder and seem to be using it a whole lot. I love the texture that it gives the card stock. I wanted to keep my "thank you" cards quick and simple, I'm so behind on getting them out so I didn't want complicated!

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White and Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Fox & Friends, Thank you Kindly
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Circles #2 Die, 1 3/8 circle Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, dimensionals











1 comment:

  1. Lorraine, I love your thank you cards. Simply adorable.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete