Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas EVE!

Merry Christmas Eve! I will be brief today. I just wanted to share with you some goodies I received from my fellow demos. This tasty looking plate of goodies came from my cousin Niki Toll. I think the tag is just to cute and I sure did fell bad about taking this apart. I'm glad that I did though because to my surprise when all those cookies were gone I found a cute Christmas tree that she had put on it using our decor elements. Thanks Niki, Ava and Sammie the cookies were delicious. Click here to check out Stampin' with Niki.

This card was from my upline Beverlee M., now i have to say that this photo does not do this card justice. I had a really hard time getting a good picture of it. I'm really kicking myself in the butt for not getting this stamp set, it so cute and classic. Thanks Bev. I truly am lucky to have such great friends and family to share Stampin Up! with. Enjoy your Holiday and be safe out on the roads! Click here to for Stampin All Day with Bev.





No comments:

Post a Comment