Monday, December 27, 2010

Fabulous thank YOU

Happy Monday, I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I know we sure did! I just loved watching my 2 year old open all of his presents and the excitement in his little face it's just so priceless. It was also fun to watch him really get into and see the changes from last year.

Here is a card that I made from my down line Jenn. This card was inspired by Mary Fish. I stalk her blog daily. I just love her work and she really helps me step out of the box with her bright colors along with my Color Coach. You can click here to see her version of the card. I made some changes to make it work with the supplies that I had and added a few of my own embellishments. Thank you for the inspiration Mary, you're awesome!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases, Jayne's Alphabet
Paper: Play Date DSP{love, love, love this DSP}, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Ribbon Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Mini Library Clips, Silver Brads

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. I'm following you from SC. - Jessica

    madebythetaylors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete