Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elements of Style Christmas

Happy Thursday! I can't believe that Christmas is just in 2 days! Oh my word, where the heck did the time go. I feel like it went by at warp speed. Luckily I finished all my Christmas shopping so I don't have to go out there in the crazy stores. I just need to get on the ball and wrap all those little goodies I bought so I'm not wrapping everything on Christmas Eve! Hopefully all of you don't have to fight the crowds.

I made several of these cards, as my Christmas cards. This was a pretty simple card which was great for me I needed quick and simple. I recently received this stamp set so I thought it to be the perfect time to break it in and so I did. I had some of the deck the halls fabric left over from a prior project so I decided on my color combination around my scraps of fabric instead of going to my handy dandy color coach which lately I seem to live by. If you don't own a color coach yet and it's not on your wish list I would highly recommend that you add it, it's such a great tool. Also if you are anything like me and find yourself staying in your comfort zone of colors the color coach is sure to help you step out of the box. Thanks for stopping!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style, Contempo Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Deck the Halls Fabric {holiday mini, pg. 16}, Lots of tags Sizzlet, Wide Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearl Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment