Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, DAD!

Happy Early Birthday, DaD! I made this card for my Father in Law, his birthday is tomorrow but we are doing his birthday weekend starting today! I wish I could take credit for coming up with this candle idea but I can't I've seen them everywhere on all styles of cards so I'm not sure who to give credit to. I tend to use more neutral colors when making masculine cards but I decided to go with the bold and bright. I have to keep it short so I have to run the birthday festivities will be starting soon. Drop me a line and let me know what you think does this pass for a masculine card? Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Saturday!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Everything Nice
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pawsitively Print II
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: 2-Step Bird Punch, 1/8" Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon, Frost Shimmer Paint Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment