Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mother of Mine Shoebox

Here is another card that I made out our shoebox stamp day. This card was created by my cousin Niki. I think she did a great job. I just love that we get to be demos together and makes all that more fun for us! This stamp set is a, a la carte stamp that can be found in our newest mini.
You can visit Niki's blog here. I will take a shot at the supply list. Gotta Run lots to do today, hope you have a great Saturday.

Supplies:

Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait and Blushing Bride

Stamp Set: Mother of Mine { Occasions Mini A La Carte Stamp}

Ink: Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Heart to Heart Punch, Linen Thread and Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment